Monday 7 September 2009

Yes Prime Minister - FIA Public Affairs


It’s quite exciting to make my first post. No doubt, there will be countless more. Many posts will relate to the happenings in Whitehall, Westminster and the corridors of power in the devolved assemblies. Others will draw attention to the local projects and programmes that are putting the policy theory I spend my days pontificating on into practice.

There will be times when my inane thoughts are of no interest at all! The beauty of this blog is that you will be able to tell me. I will do my best to respond to comments and point you towards other sources of information that you might find more interesting. All I would ask is that you keep it clean and constructive and I will do the same!

For me, the main opportunity will be to draw attention to the team we have at the FIA and the progress we are making. The Public Affairs and Policy Team at the FIA is like a well oiled engine, powering towards the achievement of our goals. We don’t usually have the opportunity to update our stakeholders as much as we should. This blog provides that opportunity. Over time, I will introduce you to the Public Affairs and Policy Department. Together we are working hard to support the whole physical activity sector and this blog should provide the forum to let you know what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment